Mechanical Assembly Fitter
Rate of Pay:
Welcome to Staffbank recruitment.
We have the pleasure of working with a well-established engineering company who are looking for a mechanical assembly fitter to join their team.
They are looking for somebody to assemble electrical or mechanical sub-assemblies for a range of packaging machinery for supply to the final build function within required time scale- this would be 37 hours a week on a Monday to Friday basis.
Key responsibilities of this role would include:
- Building sub-assemblies as required by supplied drawings
- Checking and verifying the accuracy of assemblies on completion
- Daily and accurate completion of records including timesheets and inspection status documentation
- Report any manufacturing and assembly errors to team leader so corrective action can be agree
- To adhere to all required quality and H&S standards
- On an ad hoc basis you may be asked to visit other BLG/customer sites to assist with final builds
- To work with other departments to set priorities regarding assembly build to ensure all builds are complete within required timeframes
- To undertake other duties as may be required
The skills an ideal candidate will hold are:
- Good attention to detail
- Good oral communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn/develop
- Ability to read engineering drawings/lists
If you have a good working knowledge of assembly protocols, knowledge of working with a wide variety of materials or have successfully completed a C&G 204 or C&G 236 apprenticeship and feel you would be interested in this role then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 01502 580570 ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly.