Property Services Co-Ordinator
Rate of Pay:
Welcome to Staffbank Recruitment,
We have the pleasure of working with a prestige and loyal company who are looking for a property services co-ordinator to join their team.
It is a full-time role working 37.5 hours a week Monday-Friday and is based in Ipswich.
Your main duties would include:
- To provide efficient, effective and comprehensive administrative service including data collection, trend analysis, financial processing
- To support the regional property manager
- Developing financial processes, including budgeting, purchasing, invoicing, monitoring and reporting
- Update and communicate internal records and data
- Track and report monthly on actual income against anticipated
- Ensure quality assurance and monitoring systems are in place
- Research, analyse and evaluate complex and/or varied information and respond accordingly
- Review appropriate research and consultations to assist in developing and improving services
The ideal candidate will have:
- Financial experience- preferably knowledge of accruals and deferred income
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent at establishing and maintaining relationships with customer and colleagues
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV over to Clare@staffbank.co.uk or phone our office on 01502 580570.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly.